COO Opportunity | OMS Group | Coastal South Carolina
Full-Time COO Position for growing OMS Group in Coastal South Carolina
The COO will play a critical role in the rapidly growing practice and is responsible for managing all aspects of 6 practice locations, including overseeing the overall day-to-day operations, clinical training and education courses, P&L, financial reporting, and expanding the footprint of the business. The COO will report to the governing board and provide strategic leadership to the directors, supervisors, office managers, and support staff. The COO will facilitate and establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies. This role will drive and execute strategy, alignment, and planning for critical operational initiatives to enhance best-in-class patient experience and service. The COO will connect and give back to local communities by establishing and maintaining association and charitable organization relationships.
· Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range strategic planning, growth, and development of new practice locations.
· Overseeing the practice's day-to-day operations, meeting profitability goals, improving provider and patient satisfaction, and contributing to market growth and development.
· Identifying daily operational problems and providing solutions.
· Provide leadership for management, clinical and non-clinical staff.
· Direct and oversee development/implementation of checklists, on-boarding, office policies, and protocols
· Oversee management of the inventory of medications and supplies to ensure adequate supplies are on hand and cost containment is emphasized.
· Oversee call center, billing office, verification, HR, credentialing ensuring efficiency and productivity.
· Market the practice to referring physicians and the community, seeking practice development and growth opportunities.
· Recruitment, development, and performance evaluations of all employees.
· Conduct staff meetings at regular intervals for informative and educational purposes.
· Participate in professional and community organizations to promote better public relations of the practice
· Establish and maintain appropriate internal organizational lines of communication, authority, and accountability.
· Maintain a high level of personal service to physicians and their patients.
· Promote a positive and productive work environment for all practice members.
· Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations by implementing and monitoring personnel policies and procedures to protect employees and the practice.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· A college degree or equivalent. A master's degree is preferred.
· A background in a healthcare-related industry, marketing, and/or managed care contracting will be desirable.
· Computer proficiency is required, and experience with practice management software is highly preferred
· A solid working knowledge of medical/dental insurance
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· An enthusiastic personality and professional demeanor
· Full-time salaried position
· Health Benefits
· Profit Sharing/401K
Please e-mail resume/cv and cover letter to:
Tom Tovarnak Managing Consultant-Recruiting
Arthur Marshall Inc.
Apply for this Position