Glaucoma position, $400k+ first year. Partnership. Major Metro
I have a brand-new search in Kansas City for a Glaucoma fellowship-trained Ophthalmologist. This is a highly well-known and well-respected group. If you are looking for a change in scenery or pace, this may be the place for you and your family!
- State-of-the-art equipment. If you are comfortable with a piece they do not currently have, it will be purchased.
- Full support staff with a scribe.
- Joining a Cornea Fellow and a Retina Fellow.
- Backlog of patients needing to see a Glaucoma specialist.
- Lead Ophthalmologist is deeply involved in research and would like to include Glaucoma in his ongoing clinical trials.
- $400k first year with the ability to go much higher.
- $3,000 a year for CME.
- The practice reimburses malpractice and all licensure fees.
- Relocation allowance provided.
- Partner makes over $1M
About the area:
- You can see Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadium from the office.
- Nationally ranked public, private, and Catholic school systems.
- World-class dining, shopping, jazz festivals, art museums and galleries, and whatever else you want to do during your significant off time.
- Lakefront property or big city living, it is up to you!
Senior Managing Consultant – Recruiting
Apply for this Position