Atlanta, GA metro Dentist Opportunity! Dentist-owned, private practice with multiple clinics.
This high-end practice is looking for associates with a desire to be in the metro Atlanta market. Here is a quick recap of the position. More details are available upon request.
- High-end offices with the latest tools and equipment. All digital.
- A team-oriented clinical format helps ensure accountability.
- Full practice schedules with great marketing support and well-known practice.
- Multiple clinic locations are available to accommodate people in various locations in and around Houston.
- Specialty procedures are available if desired.
- 4 day work weeks with weekends off.
- Must have or be eligible for a Georgia license
- Prefer 2+ years of US-based experience after dental school. Others will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- New immigration support is not available but transfers will be considered.
- 6-month daily guarantee transitioning to production-based income.
- Health insurance and group malpractice.
- Dental care (including cosmetic work) is fully covered.
- 401K and stock options.
- The average first-year associate makes about $235K.
- Dentists with advanced procedure skills can make $300k.
- The needs are always changing so call for details to see if we have an opening in your area.
Managing Consultant – Recruiting
Direct Voice/Text: (469) 708-5620
Apply for this Position