Associate Opportunity with potential for equity-share as early as 1 year into employment.
Adding hundreds of new patients each month. Growth is rapid and exponential. It is a great time to join this rapidly expanding organization.
100% Orthodontic Practice. No general dentistry is offered nor are there any generalists employed here.
Employing entity is owned and operated by a board-certified Orthodontist.
The Practice Opportunity:
· Robust front-office staff and administrative support.
· 4-day workweek. *One Friday (half-day) per month is required. And this half-day is still compensated at a full-day rate.
· Pay-per-day plus bonuses related to treatment plans.
· Full benefits offered. The practice covers 50% of health insurance for the doctors.
- $250k+ first-year earnings. Once receiving equity share, $300k+
· CE allowance.
· Malpractice insurance allowance.
· 1 week of PTO to start. Days added with tenure.
· 401k plan offered.
· Equity share is possible and can start as soon as 1 year into employment.
· Must have graduated from an accredited U.S. Orthodontic residency and be truly Board Eligible. Board Certified preferred.
· Ideally, candidates already have an active PA license or one in process. It takes 6-8 weeks to obtain a PA license once the paperwork is submitted. There are no state exams.
· New graduates considered. Hands-on mentorship offered. This is an unusual benefit. Many places tout ‘mentorship’ but few offer more than having another doctor be available by phone. We offer true hands-on mentorship to be utilized as needed.
· Unable to sponsor visas of any kind as this is a for-profit entity without any academic ties and not located in any underserved areas.
· Personal and professional background is always a part of the vetting process.
Location: Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania
· Several locations in need. YOU WILL ONLY WORK IN ONE LOCATION. No traveling around to different sites.
If this sounds like something you may seriously pursue, please confidentially send your CV to email@example.com or call me at 469-708-2850.
Apply for this Position