Associate Pediatric Dentist Opportunity
A busy, well-established private practice needs a full-time associate to join its growing offices.
Offices are state-of-art with all updated technology with an experienced and devoted staff.
The practice offers in-office IV sedation using an anesthesiologist one day a week.
- 100% pediatric dentistry – Clinic based
- Ample staffing and support.
- Typically about 55 patients per day but room for growth.
· Guaranteed base of $1,250 per day or 30% of collections on EVERYTHING, including hygiene production.
· High-producing associates are making over $350,000 a year.
· Paid malpractice,
· Paid health insurance,
· $2000 towards CE
· $5000 for moving expenses
· $20,000 sign-on bonus.
If you love the outdoors, then this opportunity is for you. Outdoor enthusiasts worldwide visit Oregon for the ultimate experience in:
· Hiking, Biking, and Climbing
· Horseback Riding
· Snow Sports
· Camping at many of the National Forests
· River Rafting.
For more information contact
Tom Tovarnak Managing Consultant,
469 708-4540, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Position