Texas Internal Medicine
I have teamed up with an amazing hospital full of wonderful medical professionals that are looking to add to their strong staff. The hospital itself is in a wonderful community of hardworking people that are in desperate need of an Internist. The foundation of the practice is there. It just needs the right person to come in and help it grow stronger.
• M-Thurs (7-4) Fri (7-12)
• 12-15 patients per day- bread and butter internal medicine.
• Roughly 625 active patients on outgoing providers caseload
• 1:5 call including weekend call but it is not very demanding
• Full support staff, including your own RN and scribe for all encounters.
• Xray and lab on site.
• Average doctor has 1-2 inpatients at a given time.
• No code responsibilities. ER team handles them.
• Flexible base Salary + wRVU production incentives
• $30k Sign-On
• 37 days total paid time off
• CME: $5,000 CME + licensure, dues, subscriptions, and relocation
• HPSA designation qualifies for loan forgiveness programs
• Full Benefits package:
• Retirement: 401(k) with a 4% match
• Covered malpractice plus tail coverage.
The location is in west Texas with an easy 30-minute drive to all the big city amenities. It is a reasonable drive to Dallas or Austin or hop onto a direct flight to Dallas or Houston.
If you like what you see and want to know a little more please reach out as I would love to hear what you are looking for in your next practice.