I have the distinct privilege of working with one of the best-known academic programs in the medical community. This prestigious organization is searching for its next Division Director of General Internal Medicine. Please see some of the highlights below. If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Schedule: 60% Patient care and teaching 40% Leadership/Admin time
• Division Director of General Internal Medicine needed!
- Lead a team of 35 M.D's and D.O's and 20 advanced practice providers (NP, PA)
- Annual performance reviews, credentialing, and re-appointments
- Responsible for hiring, performance improvement plans, and firing
- Advanced practice providers are independent and will not need collaboration, this includes Physician Assistants
- Responsible for divisional finances
- Responsible for faculty development and mentorship
- Responsible for clinical work efficiency, quality of care, and staffing of clinics and inpatient services.
• Clinic – see on average 18-20 patients per day.
• Flexible with the schedule depending on teaching and leadership responsibilities.
• Opportunity to see patients via tele-med 1 day a week.
• Opportunity to provide inpatient care on teaching service (staffed by residents and interns).
• Bread and butter Internal Medicine with complex diseases and social determinants of health.
• Will be responsible for 3-4 residents/medical students in the teaching clinic (precepting).
• Ability to teach at the University of Minnesota Medical School when a relationship is developed.
• Base Salary: Great Base Salary
• Vacation: 0-4 years (7 weeks off) 5-9 years (7.6 weeks off) 10+ (8 weeks off)
• CME: 10 days.
• Business Expense Account: $5,500.
• Relocation: Yes
• Full Benefits package: Executive packages.
• Retirement: Employees are eligible to contribute the maximum allowable to BOTH the 403b and 457b plans.
• Malpractice: Covered.
About the area
• The most populous city in Minnesota and is known for high-rise office buildings and vibrant nightlife.
• Home of many popular professional sports teams.
• Extremely diverse community.
• International travel is a breeze through the airport!
• Amazing public and private school options
Regional V.P. Recruiting
Apply for this Position