OBGYN, Strong Salary, 37 days Vacation, On Hospital Campus.
I have teamed up with an award-winning hospital in Texas that is looking to grow an already thriving service line. Below is some information on the opportunity.
- Same campus as the hospital
- 10-15 patients per day
- Exam rooms: 4
- Procedure room: 1
- 7 LDRP
- 2 Post-partum
- 1 C-section OR in the OB
- 4.5-day work week
- Average: 10-15 patients per day
- CALL: 1:4 - a week at a time
- VERY flexible; physicians work together on-call schedule
- LVN per doctor
- Receptionist per office
- The culture here is a TEAM oriented approach focusing on the quality of patient care
Harris Care tracker in the clinic; CPSI/Evident for In-Patient/Hospital
- Can be done on a laptop or desktop; physicians can set the clinic up how they see fit
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous base salary + wRVU production incentives
- $30k Sign-On Bonus!
- 37 days total paid time off
- CME: $5,000 CME + licensure, dues, subscriptions
- Relocation expenses covered
- Full Benefits Package: Life, health, dental, vision, etc.
- Retirement: 401(k) with a 4% match
- Covered malpractice plus tail coverage
This Hospital is located in a growing community, with great amenities and a thriving downtown.Brian Couturier Principal 469-708-5445 firstname.lastname@example.org