Glaucoma Specialists looking to truly elevate their careers.
I have a brand-new search in Kansas City for a Glaucoma fellowship-trained Ophthalmologist. This is an extremely well-known and well-respected group. If you are looking for a change in scenery or pace this may be the place for you and your family!
- M-F 730-500.
- State-of-the-art equipment. If you are comfortable with a piece, they do not currently have, it will be purchased.
- Full support staff.
- Scribe 100% of the time.
- Backlog of patients needing to see a Glaucoma specialist.
- Two Optometrist and two Ophthalmologists (One of which is Retina fellowship trained)
- 1:5 call-all of which can be done remotely
- The owner of the practice, who is Cornea fellowship-trained, is currently seeing all Glaucoma patients and will turn them all over to the incoming Glaucoma specialist.
- Lead Ophthalmologist is deeply involved with research and would like to include Glaucoma in his current ongoing clinical trials.
- There are currently ZERO Glaucoma specialists in the demographics.
- $200,000 salary.
- $3,000 a year for CME.
- Malpractice and all licensure fees are reimbursed by the practice.
- Relocation allowance provided.
- Practice pays for a portion of your and your family's health, dental insurances.
- Partnership track in place if desired
About the area:
- You can see Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadium from the office.
- Nationally ranked public, private, and Catholic school systems.
- World-class dining, shopping, jazz festivals, art museums and galleries, and whatever else you want to do during your significant off time.
- Lakefront property or big city living, it is up to you!
Apply for this Position