NEW Neurotologist Position – Academic Program
Do you love teaching?
- Our goal is to build a Multidisciplinary hearing and Balance Center – we need your help!
- 740+ bed Level I trauma center – with a service coverage area of 500,000 people
- Built-in Referrals: We employs/contracts with roughly 1,200 providers within the primary coverage area and close to 3,000 providers with both primary and secondary service coverage area.
- We are currently booked out for 4 to 5 weeks
- We are currently booked out for 6 weeks for surgeries
- Help build a new Academic ENT Division for the health system – (Fellowship & Research)
- Looking to start in 2021
- Our School of Medicine has 13 ACGME accredited medical residency programs and seven fellowship programs and is the training site for 217 residents and fellows
- Our goal is to have an ENT residency program established within the next 2-3 year
- Looking to have research established within the next 2-3 years
- Support Staff/Equipment:
- Full capability clinic with Audiology and CI program
- (3) rooms each day at each facility for providers
- We have a total of 50 support staff in office
- (6) APP’s
- CNA / RN
- Option for NP/PA once fully ramped
- Great equipment to utilize
- Schedule: (Mon. to Fri. – 8:00a to 5:00p)
- 2 days: Clinic – see on average 20-25 patients per day
- 2 days: OR – do on average 7-10 procedures and cases per day
- .5 day: Administrative day
- EMR: Epic
- Call: This will/can range from 1:6 to 1:19 – depending on what you decided
- Base salary: Depends on experience and credentials
- Production: based on quality, financial metrics, etc.
- Sign-on bonus: $30,000
- Vacation: 7 weeks
- CME: $5,000 annually
- Relocation: up to $15,000
- Full benefits: Life, health, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Malpractice: paid – occurrence – tail coverage
- Southeastern city living
- Yearly festivals which include wine and food tastings along with live music
- Whether you want to be at the lake, beach or hiking through the woods, our state has it all!
- Average cost of homes is 22% lower than national average
- Top-notch public, private, and charter school options
- Historical sites and multiple museums to visit
For more details, contact Brandon Schmidt at 469-708-2765, via email at email@example.com please reference ENT-2957.
Apply for this Position