100% Outpatient Psychiatry – Coastal AK $370,431 W-2
Pursue a rare opportunity to live and work in Alaska, make above-average money, and experience an outstanding work/life balance on the Alaskan Coast.
We are seeking doctors interested in face-to-face patient contact. We do not utilize telehealth and may at some point in the future but today the need is for face-to-face care.
· 100% outpatient Adult/General Psychiatry
· No Call
· Hospital Employed
· $321,580k W-2 Salary
· Plus Comprehensive Benefits
· Plus $50k sign-on and relocation
· Flexible Hours and Days Worked
· Must be Board Certified per hospital bylaws
· Unable to support visas
· NPDB, Personal and Professional background considered
· Rural coastal town located on the Kenai Peninsula
· Picturesque views in all directions
· Straight highway drive into Anchorage
· Airport in the community
If interested – please send your CV to email@example.com and note the best time, and phone number, to reach you for our intro discussion.
Director of Recruiting
Apply for this Position