Are You Interested In Teleradiology
How Much Money Do You Want To Make
7 ON / 7 OFF
Are you intrigued about Telemedicine? Do you feel that you could produce more if you were in a different setting? Would you like to be in more control of how much you get paid for your work efforts? Would you like to work 6 months out of the year? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then please give me a call so that we can see if our group is the right fit for you.
- Physician owned and operated by reading radiologists.
- Our group consists of 45 Radiologist that currently services 160 site locations in over 40 states.
- You will never hear from the group that you need to go faster – Quality first is the most important!
- Schedule: (7 ON / 7 OFF) – We received 65% of studies from 6p to 6a – CST
- Night Shift: 8:00p to 4:00 or 10:00p to 6:00a
- Based on Central Standard Time-(CST)
- Average 150 – 160 studies per shift
- CT’s: 50%
- X ray: 15%
- Ultrasound: 15-20
- Mammo, Nuclear, PET: 5 to 10
- Support Staff/Equipment:
- (1) Apple 27’ computer to do read all your images.
- (1) Window computer to do all your dictations – Dragon software
- 24/7 I.T. help desk for you to talk with
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Monitor quality images and info/history
- Monitor que turnaround time
- Quality check for type-o’s, grammar and diagnosis.
- Available On Call Shifts: Flat fee of $2,000 + you get all read fees – 12-hour shift
- Work on average 2-4 hours
- By only taking 2 calls a month you would make another $50,000 annually plus fees from reads performed.
- Partnership plans
- Compensation: You are paid on the 15th of every month
- Top producers earn from $800k to $900k.
- Average producers: $434k – $450k.
- Night, weekends and holidays earn a 6% bonus.
- Production: RVU
- Benefits package: United Healthcare
- Malpractice: Paid – Occurrence –Tail coverage
Vice President of Recruiting
Arthur | Marshall, Inc.
8600 Freeport Pkwy, Ste #440
Irving, TX 75063
(469) 708-2765 – Office
(972) 822-3841 – Cell
(214) 234-3579 – Efax
Apply for this Position