NEW – URO Position – South Carolina
Lake Living, Mountain Biking, Hiking and all outdoor activities!
We have a special URO opportunity chosen just for you!
- 169 – bed Level III trauma center – with a service coverage area of 70,000 people
- Built-in Referrals: We employs/contracts with roughly 70+ providers within the primary coverage area.
- We are averaging 20-30 new patients’ referrals each day
- We are currently booked out for 8 weeks with routine visits
- We are currently booked out for 2-3 weeks for surgeries because we have 4 OR's assigned to the URO department each day.
- We are booked out for 6 weeks for procedures.
- Office/Support Staff/Equipment:
- Looking to have a robot in place this year!
- Clinic: 5,200 sq ft. with (8) exam rooms and (2) procedure rooms
- Great support staff in office
- (2) APP’s – work independently of physicians for assessment
- CNA / RN / LPN
- To much equipment for me to list here – when we talk I will go through everything!
- Schedule: (Mon. to Fri. – 8:00a to 5:00p)
- 2.5 days: Clinic – see on average 20-30 patients per day
- 2.5 days: OR – do on average 25 procedures and 8 cases per week
- .5 day: Administrative day
- EMR: Epic
- Call: 1:3 – 10 shifts a month required
- Only (1) weekend per month
- APP's take all office call
- HOSP will admit patients and come see the patient in the morning
- Weekend: $1000 per shift if interested
- Weekday: $500 per shift if interested
- Round on 2-6 patients on average
- Base salary: Depends on experience and credentials
- Production: based on quality, financial metrics, etc. – up to $43,000
- Sign-on bonus: $30,000
- Vacation: 7 weeks
- CME: $5,000 annually
- Relocation: up to $15,000
- Full benefits: Life, health, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Malpractice: paid – occurrence – tail coverage
- Midsized South Carolina city living
- Yearly festivals which include wine and food tastings along with live music
- Whether you want to be at the lake, beach or hiking through the woods, our state has it all!
- Average cost of homes is 38% lower than national average
- Great school options
- Historical sites and multiple museums to visit
For more details, contact Brandon Schmidt at 469-708-2765, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 234-3579.
Please reference U-2955.
Apply for this Position