Work and play in the heart of the Rocky Mountains!
• Well-established mental health organization with a new 64-bed hospital and multiple clinics. Servicing NW Colorado with a draw area of 350,000 people
• We are the largest mental health provider in the region
• We were the Winners of the 2019 Sherman Award for our Phase-Based Care Program
Benefits and Features
• $290,000 base salary
• PTO—7+ weeks off annually
• Extended leave
• Full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, long-term disability
• Retirement offered through 403(b) with match
• Loan forgiveness offered through NHSC and State of Colorado
• Malpractice: Paid with tail coverage is included
• You will join our team working in both an inpatient and outpatient setting due to increased patient volumes at our newly built hospital
• You will assist with TeleHealth services throughout our organization as needed (during your clinical hours only)
• Your day will be split between inpatient morning rounds and the outpatient clinic in the afternoon.
• 1:3 weeklong call—APNs cover immediate calls, and you are only needed as backup for phone calls
• We have a team-based approach to patient care and would expect you to work alongside our physicians and mid-level providers Community
• Excellent school choices within the area ranging from charter, magnet, private, and public school options which have as low as 15:1 student/teacher ratio
• Seated in the heart of Colorado’s Wine Country with dozens of wineries nearby
• We are an outdoor mecca complete with all kinds of biking, hiking, kayaking, rafting, and more
• Spend your weekends on the slopes enjoying all of the beautiful sights that Colorado has to offer
For more information, please get in touch with Trent Hughes at 469.708.4495 via email at email@example.com.
All inquiries held in strict confidence,
Apply for this Position