$300,000 and a Four-Day Work Week – Outpatient Family Medicine
- Critical Access Hospital: 25 beds, the clinic is on-site & ER
- Outpatient Setting:
- 4 day work week
- 8-12 patients per day
- Very low volume and low acuity
- 340 ER visits/year stabilize and ship to the best place for patient care.
- Schedule: Flexible.
- Support Staff:
- 2 RN
- 2 Family Nurse Practitioner
- 2 Family Practitioners
- The culture here is a TEAM-oriented approach focusing on quality and the philosophy about medicine.
- EMR: Athena
- Will sponsor Visa's
- New grad friendly
- Base Salary: $300,000 – 4-day work week.
- Great benefits package!
- Loan Forgiveness
- Small town living, big town amenities within driving distance.
- Access to hiking trails and all the outdoor activities you could want.
- Virtually no crime, a great place to raise or start a family.
- Crazy good public and private schools.
Apply for this Position